Wednesday, September 12, 2012

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

The team got our first win today over Pennsauken 2-1. Nikki Kotelnicki scored both goals and we got some impressive play by our underclassmen. However it was a team effort and the girls agree that as soon as they started playing together that was when the game turned around. I am proud of their resiliency to keep fighting after being down 1-0. That type of attitude is essential in close games. 

Tomorrow we begin to prepare for our game versus RV on Friday. I'm pretty sure the girls are just as excited as I am, and I know that if we play our game the way we can, we'll have win #2 under our belts.

Thank you to all who came out to support today and I hope to see you all on Friday!

"When you have prepared and the opportunity presents itself, victory is close by; determination will lead you to it. "
Way to prepare girls! Now lets do it again Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment