Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hounds-2 Township-0

The girls got their second win this season! They played a strong 60 minutes. Britany Hafner got a well-deserved shutout. And goals from Nicki Kotelnicki and Danielle Pandl were awesome! I was extremely proud of the girls today, however we still have room to grow and won't be satisfied until we've reached our goals.

Our JV also had an awesome game today. They came out dominating with goals from Courtney Nutt, Jenna Ferrell, and Katie Ireland. Marilyn Tartaglia got the shut out for the JV.

Both teams played well, and made me proud to be a Hound! Good Job girls and get prepared for a tough game against Moorestown Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, it's Kaylee. My mom said we can have a pasta party right after practice this Thursday! My address is 1623 Jacksonville rd Burlington, NJ 08016
    Let me know if you can bring anything!

    ReplyDelete