Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello Northern Family!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season as much as I did. Now that a new year is upon us, it is time we start focusing on building our program. Our clinic will be running again this year for 2nd through 6th graders and a pick up league for middle schoolers. I ask of all you to help promote this program so that we can have a fantastic turnout. My personal goal for this is 20 2nd through 6th graders, and 10 middle schoolers (both exceeding our numbers from last year). So please everyone help get the word out! They can get the forms for the clinics right here! They can either mail them in or give it to me on the first date. Thank you all for your continued support and help, and I hope you all have a healthy happy new year!:)

~Coach Ritter

Oh and players, please let me know if you are interested in volunteering your time with these programs, you girls help make this memorable for the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment