Sunday, August 19, 2012

Get Ready for the First FULL Week

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! We have another hard week coming up, but I know you girls will have the motivation to succeed. Another reminder that those of you that have to do the Impact testing, meet at Mrs. C's office AT 2 (that means get there before 2). Also practice will be starting at 3pm Monday through Thursday this week. Lastly we will be having our first Pasta Pool Party on Tuesday so please bring $3 and check the bulletin board on what you can sign up for and bring to the party. I hope you girls enjoyed your first dress up day, I know the coaches enjoyed seeing all your creativity, below is your team pictures from Friday...




"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying." ~ Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment